SpeedRanker
SpeedRanker Community  
October 20, 2017, 04:32:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dave T ftmfw Smiley

Forum Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugs so far?  (Read 5079 times)
DaveT
Administrator

« on: March 04, 2008, 11:17:17 PM »

So far I still have a few outstanding issues that I need to either hear aren't problems any more, or I need to fix them.

MikeT doesn't have custom pushpin icons in the map
Justin gets errors of some sort when he starts graphs

Anything else?

2006 MazdaSpeed 6 GT - CPE CAI, CPE DP, CPE FMIC, SBII + Blackbox, HKS BOV, CPE Meth kit, CP-E Rear Engine Mount
killa cam
CP-E Admin

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 10:39:30 PM »

i got "errors of some sort" for the first time since using v.12 when i was showing jordan of CP-E my eeePC. it was when i opened a graph. i saved the details, but they are on my eee which is in the garage, and i don't want to go out there right now because i will start fiddling with something, and i should really get some sleep right now.

07 Mazdaspeed3 GT || DIY STS || Redline MT-90 || TWM bushings || AWR 70D || Ingen CAI ||
CP-E catted TBE || Forge BPV || CP-E Standback || Innovate AFR || Prosport boost\oil temp\oil pressure
killa cam
CP-E Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »

here is the error i got:

IE script error
line1
char 5374
VE map undefined
code 0
file://C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron\Local Settings\Temp\tmp2.tmp

i got this error trying to open a graph and play it. i couldn't get rid of the error... as soon as i would close out of it, another would pop up. i couldn't terminate the program using the X, so i had to go into task manager and close it. this was while using the mini version. this is the first and only time i have had a script error. normally i would have clicked on "details" and highlighted everything in there, but my girl was being a bitch and trying to get me to leave CP-E so i wasn't able to do that. sorry, next time tho. hope this helps!

07 Mazdaspeed3 GT || DIY STS || Redline MT-90 || TWM bushings || AWR 70D || Ingen CAI ||
CP-E catted TBE || Forge BPV || CP-E Standback || Innovate AFR || Prosport boost\oil temp\oil pressure
DaveT
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »

Hmmm.  I will probably need more info.  That looks like a hard one to resolve, especially if it doesn't always happen.

Thanks for posting the details you have.

2006 MazdaSpeed 6 GT - CPE CAI, CPE DP, CPE FMIC, SBII + Blackbox, HKS BOV, CPE Meth kit, CP-E Rear Engine Mount
killa cam
CP-E Admin

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 10:34:56 PM »

i'll try to get more data, if it ever comes up again. strange that an error pops up for seemingly no reason.

xcoldricex
Beta Tester

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 12:21:52 PM »

hey i'm new here - i already sent this to dave, but figured i'd post it up here too.

------
Got it installed - looks interesting!  Pretty intuitive so far - you should probably bundle the .NET framework and 3D worldview packages in a nice automated install.  the Cald2 log doesn't load up a map properly for some reason.

Initial impressions.  The graphs could look nicer aesthetically - would be cool if there was an option to draw out the graphs in playback instead of having the line.   also being able to set the x and y increments and limits would probably be useful.  and there doeesn't seem to be an option to print?

The markers for different attributes (top speed, top lateral g's, etc.) become push pins (instead of the different markers you have on the 2D view) on the 3D view.  Also on the 3D view the car also becomes a push pin.  Options to change the car icon to your actual car would be nice too haha.
------
DaveT
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »

I love fresh eyes.  Hey Derrick, have you got a chance to play with the zooming on the graphs and some of the other things you may have missed on your first test? 

killa cam
CP-E Admin

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 08:57:37 PM »

Welcome!

also being able to set the x and y increments and limits would probably be useful.  and there doeesn't seem to be an option to print?

i can answer this... just double click on the graph, and you can change all of those options, and more...

SILVERSPEED
Beta Tester

MAZDA TO THE CORE!

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 07:47:31 AM »

WHEN A LOG IS UP AND I ATTEMPT TO VIEW GRAPHS AN ERROR SHOWS......WHEN I FIRST TRIED IT AFTER DOWNLOADING IT WORKED FINE BUT NOW IT GIVES ME THIS......

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gigasoft.ProEssentials, Version=1.0.2516.22226, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=38150f10c0d12be5' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Gigasoft.ProEssentials, Version=1.0.2516.22226, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=38150f10c0d12be5'
   at PMP.MainForm.GraphSelectedData(Int32 logNum)
   at PMP.MainForm.Graph1Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
    CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
PMP
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Sheri%20Blair/Desktop/Performance%20Monitoring%20Program.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: