SpeedRanker
SpeedRanker Community  
October 20, 2017, 04:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dave T ftmfw Smiley

Forum Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: FMIC Install  (Read 9254 times)
DaveT
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 09:31:43 AM »

When y'all get a moment, go download the two logs I posted in here last night to see how good your FMIC is.  I should race professionally, the two time slips are almost exactly the same!

2006 MazdaSpeed 6 GT - CPE CAI, CPE DP, CPE FMIC, SBII + Blackbox, HKS BOV, CPE Meth kit, CP-E Rear Engine Mount
killa cam
CP-E Admin

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 04:35:11 PM »

I got a "carPointPin undefined" script error when opening your log with the latest BBX software. when i double click on the log file, it automatically opens it up in the standback software...

dude, those are sick times... look at how your accel falls on its face at about 5300rpms... you need cp-e FCF ASAP lol... i'm sure we will hook you up with that...

this inspires me to get my FMIC on my car ASAP...

07 Mazdaspeed3 GT || DIY STS || Redline MT-90 || TWM bushings || AWR 70D || Ingen CAI ||
CP-E catted TBE || Forge BPV || CP-E Standback || Innovate AFR || Prosport boost\oil temp\oil pressure
DaveT
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »

I got a "carPointPin undefined" script error when opening your log with the latest BBX software. when i double click on the log file, it automatically opens it up in the standback software...

dude, those are sick times... look at how your accel falls on its face at about 5300rpms... you need cp-e FCF ASAP lol... i'm sure we will hook you up with that...

this inspires me to get my FMIC on my car ASAP...

script errors usually occur when you open up the software and open a log while not connected to the internet.  Go to offline mode if you are not connected.  I should make it auto do that for you eh?

I actually do have the Full Control Flash.  Before the FMIC my optimal shift point was 5800rpm.  I'm guessing it "opened it up" more on the lower rpms and didn't help much in the higher.  Isn't it great though to see exactly where my shift points are moving to with each mod.  Jordan, you should add that to the blurb on the BBX.

2006 MazdaSpeed 6 GT - CPE CAI, CPE DP, CPE FMIC, SBII + Blackbox, HKS BOV, CPE Meth kit, CP-E Rear Engine Mount
killa cam
CP-E Admin

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »

uh, i was def connected to the internet... i am posting from the same machine i viewed the log on...

07 Mazdaspeed3 GT || DIY STS || Redline MT-90 || TWM bushings || AWR 70D || Ingen CAI ||
CP-E catted TBE || Forge BPV || CP-E Standback || Innovate AFR || Prosport boost\oil temp\oil pressure
DaveT
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »

Hmm... all these ghosts in the machines.  I don't know what's going on.

DaveT
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

uh, i was def connected to the internet... i am posting from the same machine i viewed the log on...

Ok, I've been playing around with it and have gotten some script errors too.  I'm looking at what they're pointing to and it all right.  I may have to find some way of simply supressing those messages. 

Mike, any ideas?

ThinkEntropy
CP-E Admin

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 02:58:54 PM »

One question, why did you go from the one piece, all metal design to the current one with a shorter metal piece and a rubber piece?  Is it cheaper to make if we cut out more of the metal?

The main reason why we did that was because it took a lot of labor out of the kit.  Some of those aluminum bends can't be bent on the mandrel bender, and have to be cut and welded, and then sanded smooth.  As you can imagine that takes a lot of time and energy.  So now we just have those tough pieces made out of silicone.  The silicone is also functional because it won't 'rattle' against anything in tight spaces, and it reduces heat transfer on the cold (return) side.   

WOWOW Dave!  You should be really proud of those times!  0-60 in 4.5 seconds, and the quarter mile in 13.0.  That's faster than the new $56,000 416hp Lexus IS-F, lol!!

http://www.edmunds.com/lexus/isf/2008/review.html

So I took a look at the log of your timing and I attached a screenshot.  Are we on the same page?  That does look really strange.  Is it possible that you got some tire spin at one of the corners and the stability control kicked in?

You get the single exhaust and a fuel pump that'll treat you right and you'll be banging off 12's all day long  Cool
MikeT
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 03:16:45 PM »

Ok, I've been playing around with it and have gotten some script errors too.  I'm looking at what they're pointing to and it all right.  I may have to find some way of simply supressing those messages. 

Mike, any ideas?

Send me that temp file, Dave (tmp55BD.tmp). My guess is that it is related to IE running the javascript before the images have completely loaded (which is no fault of IE.) Is this for the BBX software, when loading a map for the current log?
DaveT
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

Mike, any ideas?

Yes it is when you just simply load a log and starts to display it in the map page.
Send me that temp file, Dave (tmp55BD.tmp). My guess is that it is related to IE running the javascript before the images have completely loaded (which is no fault of IE.) Is this for the BBX software, when loading a map for the current log?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: